Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternative for Banner Ads as well as Native Ads. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during CPMAdserver Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT’S, Alternative and many more).
CPMAdserver REVIEW: INTRODUCTION
CPMAdserver is a USA based Publicity ads network for both Publisher as well as Advertisers. It offers Banner as well as Native Ads on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around the world presence.
CPMAdserver REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During CPMAdserver Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obivous, since, it is a one of the high paying ads Network. Some of Requirements of CPMAdserver are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice) (We recommend cloudways for managed hosting and Microhost for unmanaged hosting.)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
The CPM paid by CPMAdserver ranges between .04-.03$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Bidgear ads as a good alternative of CPMAdserver Network.
There are too many alternetive’s of CPMAdserver. Some of these are listed below for main stream Website:
- Privatecpa: Privatecpa is a CPA-based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by Privatecpa LTD in 2010. It uses to offer a Cpa-based affiliate network for the publishers as well as an ads network.
- Gotzha: Gotzha is an International ads network serves more than 140 countries worldwide and one of the best growing ads Network in the world. It is also a ads Network that used Machine Placement for Ads Placement in the ads networks.
- Payclick: Payclick is a CPC or CPM-based ad marketplace based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for Native Ads.
- Adclerk: Adclerk is a CPM-based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by James Hakim in 2012. In adclerks Publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.
- Ezmob: Ezmob is an SSP-based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by Roy Fishman in 2013(Tel-Aviv, Israel). In Ezmob publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space. Ezmob mainly focuses on Mobile platforms.
CPMAdserver: PAYMENT PROOF
we are Working with CPMAdserver to get the payment proof. When we get paid from CPMAdserver, we will post here.