CPMAdserver Review: Learn With My Journey
Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the leading Adsense alternatives for Banner Ads as well as Native Ads. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during CPMAdserver Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT’S, Alternative and many more).
CPMAdserver REVIEW: INTRODUCTION
CPMAdserver is a USA based Publicity ads network for both publishers as well as Advertisers. It offers Banner as well as Native Ads on the basis of CPC and CPM with around the worldwide presence.
How to integrate CPMAdserver with your website?
Integration of CPMAdserver with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Cpmadserver
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of cpmadserver
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
CPMAdserver REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During CPMAdserver Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of CPMAdserver are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice) (We recommend cloudways for managed hosting and Microhost for unmanaged hosting.)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
The CPM paid by CPMAdserver ranges between .04-.03$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Bidgear ads as a good alternative to CPMAdserver Network.
Pros and Cons of CPMAdserver:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using CPMAdserver ad networks. Let’s find the pros and cons:
Pros: CPMAdserver Review
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
Cons: CPMAdserver Review
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
CPMAdserver: PAYMENT PROOF
The Above picture is payment proof of CPMadserver. The photo illustrates the ad network is a legit ad network. Thus, you can trust it as a publisher or advertiser.
There are too many alternatives to CPMAdserver. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Privatecpa: Privatecpa is a CPA-based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by Privatecpa LTD in 2010. It uses to offer a Cpa-based affiliate network for the publishers as well as an ads network.
- Gotzha: Gotzha is an International ads network serves more than 140 countries worldwide and one of the best growing ads Network in the world. It is also a ads Network that used Machine Placement for Ads Placement in the ads networks.
- Payclick: Payclick is a CPC or CPM-based ad marketplace based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for Native Ads.
- Adclerk: Adclerk is a CPM-based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by James Hakim in 2012. In adclerks Publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.
- Ezmob: Ezmob is an SSP-based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by Roy Fishman in 2013(Tel-Aviv, Israel). In Ezmob publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space. Ezmob mainly focuses on Mobile platforms.