Cpark Review: Highly Diversified Affiliate Network
Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Cpark ad Network. In this Cpark Review, we try to discuss, “what is Cpark?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Cpark, CPM or CPC of Cpark, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Cpark.
What is Cpark?
Cpark is a very very versatile affiliate network as it uses to offer its product around the globe. CPARK is a Digital Performance Marketplace of pay per action programs. We successfully bring together the interests of advertisers and publishers by giving them excellent support and strong market expertise to maximize the mutual profitability of every deal.
How to integrate Cpark with your website?
Intregation of Cpark with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Cpark
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Cpark
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Cpark Ads format:
It offers Link to the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method of Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Cpark does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Cpark peace of mind to select your website or not.
It offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Cpark Payment Method:
Cpark offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Cpark Payment Proof:
We are currently working with Cpark CPA based ad network. when we get paid by Cpark, we will post the payment proof here.
Cpark CPC rates:
During Cpark Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Cpark only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Cpark vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Cpark is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Cpark has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Cpark is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Cpark. The rates, we get from Cpark is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Cpark:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Cpark ad network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Cpark Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Cpark does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to Cpark. All Cpark alternative are listed below:
- Ad-center: AdCenter equips you with the offers, tools and knowledge you need to make long-term, sustainable income and achieve the lifestyle you’ve been chasing. It has experience of more than 10 years. You can even earn 60$ for every action.
- Evadav: Evadav offers native, in-page, Push Notification, and popunder as ad model offered under CPM and CPC as the pricing models.
- GothamAds: Gothamads offer CPM based tools to optimized Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social, and Email.
- Realkai: Realkai is a CPM-based ad network having more than 10,000 publishers on its board having headquarters in Singapore while founded in 2016. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to their publisher. the most popular ad sizes offered by realkai include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.
- Active Revenue: Activerevenue is a self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 10,000 publishers on its board having headquarters in Singapore while founded in 2016. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to their publisher. the most popular ad sizes offered by Activerevenue include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.