Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspects of Cpahub ad Network. In this Cpahub Review, we try to discuss, “what is Cpahub?, How can you intergate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Cpahub, CPM or CPC of Cpahub, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Cpahub.
What is Cpahub?
Cpahub is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by CpahubLTD in 2010. Cpahub mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many type of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Cpahub with your website?
Intregation of Cpahub with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Cpahub
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Cpahub
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Cpahub Ads format:
Cpahub offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Cpahub does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Cpahub peace of mind to select your website or not.
Cpahub offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Cpahub Payment Method:
Cpahub offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Cpahub Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Cpahub is a legit and Network.
Cpahub CPC rates:
During Cpahub Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to publisher. Cpahub only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Cpahub vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Cpahub is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Cpahub has very low marketplace. One major profit of using Cpahub is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Cpahub. The rates, we get from Cpahub is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Cpahub:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Cpahub ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Cpahub Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Cpahub does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Cpahub. All Cpahub alternative are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Cpahub.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternetive of Cpahub.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Cpahub while comparatively high CTR than Cpahub Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ad from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them