Cpagrip Review: Best Content Locking and Incentive-Based Ad Network
Hey Guys, In this Post we are going to review the Cpagrip ads network. In this Cpagrip review, we try to explore every possible aspect of the Cpagrip ad network as like “What is Cpagrip ad Network?, What is CPC of Cpagrip?, What is CPM of Cpagrip?, cpagrip vs AdSense Requirements and many more. Let’s start the discussion on the Cpagrip review.
What is Cpagrip?
Cpagrip is a CPA-based affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. It is the best choice for Content Publishers, Website Owners, & App Developers spread across the globe.
How to integrate Cpagrip with your website?
Integration of Cpagrip with your website can be done in following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Cpagrip
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Cpagrip
- Submit your website for approval to the Affiliate provider.
Vertical Offered by Cpagrip:-
Currently, Cpagrip offers almost every vertical. Most of the affiliate ads in the Cpagrip marketplace are listed below:
- Online Tools
- Content Locking
- and many other tools.
Payment Method of Cpagrip:-
For Now, Cpagrip offers the following method to pay its publisher. These payment methods are listed below:
- Webmoney (WMZ)
Nowadays, we find Cpagrip paying its publisher after reaching a threshold of 50$ while it offers ads in form of CPA, CPI, CPL, CPS.
During our Targelon review, we find following ad format are being supported by it. These ad formats are listed below:
- Link Locking
- Video Locking, and many more
Video: CpaGrip Review
Best Alternative of Cpagrip:
In this section, we will try to conclude the best alternative of the Cpagrip ad network that we found during the Cpagrip review. These alternatives are listed below:
- Adcombo:- Adcombo is an Affiliate ad marketplace established in 2013 based in Moscow, Russia, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia. It mainly offers Dating and Sweepstakes as a vertical for Publisher.
- Cpahub: Cpahub is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by CpahubLTD in 2010. Cpahub mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS, and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Targeleon: Targeleon is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote.
- Clickadilla: During Clickadilla review, Clickadilla is a Gorega based ads network that serves approx 2 billion ads impression on daily basis. Clickadilla mostly serves Push Notification of their total traffic.
Ezoic: It is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. (Detailed review of ezoic with alternative.)