Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Content.ad ad Network. In this Content.ad Review, we try to discuss, “what is Content.ad?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Content.ad, CPM or CPC of Content.ad, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Content.ad.
What is Content.ad?
Content.ad is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 2004 by Content.ad LTD in the USA. During Content.ad Review, we find it only offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification. One of Its Good Alternative Is Nativo which is a Native ad network.
How to integrate Content.ad with your website?
Integration of Content.ad with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Content.ad
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Content.ad
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Content.ad Ads format:
During Content.ad ad Review, we find Content.ad only offers Native ads.
During Content.ad Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads Network. Some of the Requirements of Content.ad are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers top-notch managed Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Content.ad offers a good CPM as it is in Range of .1$ to 5$. However, If you use Meditation of Content.ad ads network, you can get a CPM of 7-15$.
Content.ad Payment Method:
Content.ad offers payment Net-30 after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through PayPal, and Wire transfer. This payment threshold is tough in comparison with other Payment Method.
Content.ad Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Content.ad is a legit ad Network.
We are currently working with Content.ad ads Network. SO, WHEN WE get paid from it, we will paste it here.
Content.ad CPC rates:
During Content.ad Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates is in Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates is in Range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High high CTRs.
Content.ad vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Content.ad is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Content.ad has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Content.ad we get from Content.ad is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Content.ad:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Content.ad ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Content.ad Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Content.ad does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Content.ad. All Content.ad alternative are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is the best alternative to Content.ad.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of Content.ad.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Content.ad while comparatively high CTR than Content.ad Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY. It offers only Native ads to its users. If you have primary traffic based in the USA and Canada, Then it is best alternative for any ad network to you.