Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternatives for a CryptoCurrency based ads Network. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during Coinmedia Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT’S, Alternative and many more).
Coinmedia REVIEW: INTRODUCTION
Coinmedia is a USA based CryptoCurrency ads network for CPM based ads. It offers Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around a world presence.
Coinmedia REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During Coinmedia Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying Crypto based ads Network. Some of the Requirements of Coinmedia are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k.(Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.
- They requires high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
- They only serve to crypto Website.
The CPM paid by Coinmedia ads network ranges between .01-.25$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Eonads ads as a good alternative to Coinmedia Network.
AdFormat: Coinmedia Review
During my review, I found it used to offer Banner ads and Pop-under ads to its publishers. These ads are pretty good and very competitive Google’s adsense.
Coinmedia : ALTERNATIVE
There are too many alternetive’s to Coinmedia ads Network. Some of these are listed below for main stream Website:
- Toro Advertising: Toro Advertising is a CPA based ad network based in Europe. Actually, Toro Advertising offers app installation, Video on Demand, and mobile publisher, which is great for webmaster’s publisher. The CPA of this ads network ranges between $5 to $25. It is owned and operated by Exogroup, the owner of Adsecure, Exads, and Exoclick.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Trafficadbar: Trafficadbar is an Ads exchange platform for websites. Its working model is “You visit my website and I will visit your website”. However, it is not helpful in increasing Organic traffic to your website. If you are using an Adsense like a premium ad network, then, it is like devastating yourself. Your Adsense account might get banned due to a traffic bar ad.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. (here a detailed review of ezoic with the best alternative.)
- PropellerAds: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Bitcoadz: Bitcoadz is a USA based CryptoCurrency ads network for CPM based ads. It offers Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around a world presence.
Coinmedia: PAYMENT PROOF
we are Working with Coinmedia to get the payment proof. When we get paid from Coinmedia, we will post here.