Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Clickadu ad Network. In this Clickadu Review, we try to discuss, “what is Clickadu?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Clickadu, CPM or CPC of Clickadu, its Requirements, clickadu vs Adsense and many more. Let’s start the Review on Clickadu.
What is Clickadu?
Clickadu is a premium SSP ad space buying and selling marketplace established by Benjamin Fonzé in 2014. In Clickadu publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space. Since 2014, clickadu has grown too rapidly and nowadays it uses to reach more than 20% of the total internet users around the globe. They use to offer a 100% fill rate to its publishers.
How to integrate Clickadu with your website?
During my clickadu review, we find the following method which is required in the process of integration of your website with the clickadu. These methods are listed below:
- Go to official website of Clickadu
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Clickadu
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Clickadu Ads format:
During our detailed clickadu review, we get the following type of ad format. These ads formats are listed below:
“Mobile Dialog Ad” is a native mobile dialogue window. A mobile device user receives a message when touches the screen. It is Google-friendly and compatible with all mobile devices.
Pre-Roll is a promotional video ad displayed directly before the content the user has selected on both mobile and desktop. Clickadu operates with IAB VAST 3.0 protocol and all JS and HTML players can support it. Video files could be any of these formats: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV & FLV.
SKIM” is a link that a publisher inserts on a specific site element, and after clicking on it, an advertisement appears to the user. It gives 100% control of your sold traffic amount, higher CR to advertisers and CPM rates to publishers.
Popunder is a separate advertising area that is loaded under the main active window or tab, after clicking on the page. It goes unnoticed until the main browser window or a tab is closed, focusing attention and advertising contact. Pops also win the problem of “blindness” and perfectly run on different platforms.
“Push Notification” is an ad that allows you to monetize or advertise your audience even if they are not browsing the web. Website visitor receives an invitation to subscribe for news or special offers. Subscribed users receive notification ads.
During sovrn Review, we find the following basic requirements for the approval. These Requirements are listed below:
- No Violent images or messages that promote violence;
- You should not publish content that encourages Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Publishers should not publish content that encourages Promotion of illegal activities;
- You should not publish content that encourages Promotion or display of defamatory, libellous or harmful material or material that otherwise infringes upon the rights of clickadu or any third parties, including intellectual property rights and rights of personality;
- You should not publish Content that is inconsistent with clickadu’ policies and/or practices;
- Spamming of a participant’s users who have registered for the clickadu services is highly restricted.
- No Adult, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libellous, infringing, abusive, or includes illegal content, does not promote hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or participates or encourages participation in illegal activities is allowed.
- Online Gambling. Clickadu restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content: Offline and online gambling, gambling-related information, games played for money or prizes,casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged;
- Every size of the website is allowed
- No page View or visitors Requirements
Earning Potential: CPC and CPM
During my clickadu ad review, we find that Clickadu uses to offers midrange CPC and CPM. The range of CPC is in the range of .006-.08$. The CPM of the clickadu is in the range of .03-1$. These CPM rates give the high potential of earning to the ad publishers.
Clickadu Payment Method:
Clickadu offers payment twice a month after reaching a threshold of 100$ through PayPal, WebMoney and Paxum. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Clickadu Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Clickadu as a legit ad network.
Clickadu CPC rates:
During Clickadu ad Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC ads whereas it only offers CPM ads. The CPM of Clickadu ranges between 1$ to 2$.
Clickadu vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Clickadu is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Clickadu has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Clickadu is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Clickadu.
Pros and Cons of Clickadu:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Clickadu ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Clickadu Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Clickadu does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to Clickadu. All Clickadu alternatives are listed below:
Propellerads: Propellerads is a Cyprus-based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impressions on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ad networks around the world. However, its popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading websites while its native ads are only for the normal blog or websites. (Here a detailed review of Propellerads with the best alternative to it.)
- Admaven: The Parent Company of Ad-maven is Tagzzoo LTD. AdMaven uses to serve more than 6.3B+ ads Impressions. In this AdMaven Review, it works on PUSH as well as POPs Networks.
- Pushground: Pushground is a CPC and CPM-based self-serving ad network. During Pushground Review, we find it only offers three ad formats i.e Native ads, push Notifications, and In-page Ads. (Here a detailed review of Pushground with the best alternative to it.)
- Adclerk: ADclerk is a CPM based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by James Hakim in 2012. In adclerks Publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.