Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Boylesports ad Network. In this Boylesports Review, we try to discuss, “what is Boylesports?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Boylesports, CPM or CPC of Boylesports, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Boylesports.
- 1 What is Boylesports?
- 2 How to integrate Boylesports with your website?
- 3 Boylesports Ads format:
- 4 Boylesports Requirements:
- 5 Boylesports Earning:
- 6 Boylesports Payment Method:
- 7 Boylesports Payment Proof:
- 8 Boylesports CPC rates:
- 9 Boylesports vs AdSense:
- 10 Pros and Cons of Boylesports:
- 11 Boylesports Plugin to connect with WordPress:
- 12 Boylesports Alternative:
What is Boylesports?
Boylesports is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the UK established by Boylesports LTD in 2010. Boylesports mainly offers CPA ads based on digital sports like sportsbook, VEGAS, Casino and many others.
How to integrate Boylesports with your website?
Intregation of Boylesports with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Boylesports
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Boylesports
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Boylesports Ads format:
Boylesports offers Link to the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method of Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect to requirements. The twist is that Boylesports does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Boylesports peace of mind to select your website or not.
Boylesports offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives its publisher a great potential to earn online.
Boylesports Payment Method:
Boylesports offers payment Net-30 after reaching a threshold of 100 euros for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Boylesports Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Boylesports as a legit and Network.
Boylesports CPC rates:
During Boylesports Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Boylesports only Boylesports CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Boylesports vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Boylesports is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Boylesports has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Boylesports is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Boylesports. The rates, we get from Boylesports is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Boylesports:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Boylesports ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Boylesports Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Boylesports does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to Boylesports. All Boylesports alternative are listed below:
- Crakrevenue: Crakrevenue is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by Crakrevenue LTD in 2010. The Crakrevenue mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning. Crakrevenue has more than 35k affiliate members which and it was founded in Nick.
- Peerfly: Peerfly is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Peerfly LTD in 2010. Peerfly mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Propeller Ads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, its popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while its native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world. (Detailed review of Infolinks with the best alternative.)
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while increasing revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.