Hey Guys, In this article, we will discuss every possible aspect of the Bongacash ad Network. In this Bongacash Review, we try to discuss, “what is Bongacash?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Bongacash, CPM or CPC of Bongacash, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Bongacash.
What is Bongacash?
Bongacash is a CPA based adult Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Bongacash LTD in 2010. It uses to offer Cpa based affiliate network for the publishers as well as an ads network. It is a leader in the webcam adult ad network.
How to integrate Bongacash with your website?
Intregation of Bongacash with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Bongacash
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Bongacash
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Bongacash Ads format:
The Bongacash offers Link to the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method of Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Bongacash does not require any requirement while the ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your ads. It’s Bongacash peace of mind to select your website or not.
The Bongacash offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Bongacash Payment Method:
The Bongacash offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Bongacash Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Bongacash is a legit and Network.
Bongacash CPC rates:
During Bongacash Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Bongacash only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Bongacash vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Bongacash is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Bongacash has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Bongacash is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Bongacash. The rates, we get from Bongacash is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Bongacash:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Bongacash ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Bongacash Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Bongacash does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Bongacash. All Bongacash alternative are listed below:
- Adxxx: Adxxx is an Exotic ad network that was founded in 2006 having headquarters in Singapore. Currently, it serves more than 6.5B+ daily ads for Impression worldwide for Adult WebSites, making it a Great Renowned Ads Network of the local.
- Tubecorporate: Tubecorporate is a premium ad space buying and selling marketplace for adult ads. In Tubecorporate Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.
- Trafficstars: Trafficstars is a Cyprus Based Premium RTB adult ads network established in 2014, serving more than 40b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Trafficstarts currently offers Banners, NativeVideo, Pre-Roll Video, Video IM Slider, PushPopunder, Full Page Interstitial, and other ad Networks.
- Trafficjunky: Trafficjunky is a Canada Based Premium adult ads network established in 2008, serving more than 20b Geo-targeted ads around the world.
- Reacheffect: Reacheffect is a CPA based Affiliate Network established by Reacheffect LTD. Reacheffect mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS, and Many Affiliate Earning types. I think Reacheffect offers the best payout terms to the Publisher and the best traffic to the web publisher around the globe.