Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Bigclick ad Network. In this Bigclick Review, we try to discuss, “what is Bigclick?, How can you intergate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Bigclick, CPM or CPC of Bigclick, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Bigclick.
What is Bigclick?
Bigclick is a CPA based CPM Network based in Russia whereas established by Bigclick LTD in 2010. Bigclick mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Bigclick with your website?
Intregation of Bigclick with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Bigclick
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Bigclick
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Bigclick Ads format:
Bigclick offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Bigclick does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Bigclick peace of mind to select your website or not.
Bigclick offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Bigclick Payment Method:
Bigclick offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Bigclick Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Bigclick is a legit and Network.
Bigclick CPC rates:
During Bigclick Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Bigclick only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Bigclick vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Bigclick is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Bigclick has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Bigclick is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Bigclick. The rates, we get from Bigclick is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Bigclick:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Bigclick ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Bigclick Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Bigclick does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to Bigclick. All Bigclick alternative are listed below:
- Adludum: Adludum is a CPA based Content locking marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher can lock their content. It is the best choice for Content Publishers, Website Owners, & App Developers spread across the globe.
- Adxad: The Adxad is SSP based on ad space buying and selling marketplace. In Adxad Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space. Adxad mainly focuses on Asia. In its supply-side, the ad Networks are Toroadvertising, Trafficstars, Zeropark, Exoclick, Binom, Voluum and many more ad Network.
- Coinzilla: Coinzilla is a USA based CryptoCurrency ads network for CPM based ads. It offers Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around a worldwide presence.