Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternatives as it is a CPM based SSP ads Network. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during Bidvertiser Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT, Alternative and many more).
What is Bidvertiser?
Bidvertiser is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ad networks for Native Ads. However, the bidvertiser is not so good for the publisher but it’s very profitable for affiliate marketers and advertisers.
How to integrate Bidvertiser with your website:
Integration of Bidvertiser with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Bidvertiser
- Fill in your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Bidvertiser
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Bidvertiser vertical or Ads format:
For Now, Bidvertiser only supports Boxes as an ads Format. Almost every type of box is supported.
Website owners who want to become publishers at Bidvertiser do not need any requirements. In these boxes, Bidvertiser mainly serves Native ads.
Bidvertiser CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of Bidvertiser, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. IN the Case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is the range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
Bidvertiser Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid by Bidvertiser. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from Bidvertiser ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
Bidvertiser Payment Proof:
We are currently working with Bidvertiser to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from Bidvertiser, we will post it here.
Bidvertiser vs AdSense:
A comparison of two of these ad networks is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketplace while Bidvertiser is mice of this ad marketplace.
Bidvertiser and Clickbank:
A ran an affiliate health campaign for a Clickbank product, and I got 1.24% Ad CTR and 2.6% conversion from that ad. The whole process led to me 354% ROI return from the ad campaigns.
Pros and Cons of Bidvertiser:
In this section, we will talk about the Pros and cons of Bidvertiserads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too much time to get approved
In this section of the Bidvertiser review, we have listed the best alternative to it. These alternatives are listed below:
- Toro Advertising: Toro Advertising is a CPA based ad network based in Europe. Actually, Toro Advertising offers app installation, Video on Demand, mobile publisher and which is great for webmaster’s publisher. The CPA of this ads network ranges between $5 to $25. It is owned and operated by Exogroup which is also the owner of Adsecure, Exads, and Exoclick.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page views per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Trafficadbar: Trafficadbar is an Ad exchange platform for websites. Its working model is “You visit my website and I will visit your website”. However, it is not helpful in increasing Organic traffic to your website. If you are using an Adsense like a premium ad network, then, it is like devastating yourself. Your Adsense account might get banned due to a traffic bar ad.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitors, 1.5 billion ads serves thus becoming 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world.
Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. (here a detailed review of ezoic with the best alternative.)
- PropellerAds: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading websites while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Cpalead: Cpalead is Cost per action based ad network. These ad networks are very offensive in their ad network.
- Installppi: Installppi is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Installppi LTD in 2010. Installppi mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning. Publisher will get $4 per install if your user installs the app.