Hey guys, In this Post we are going to review the Adzfun ads network. In this Adzfun review, we try to explore every possible aspect of Adzfun ad network as “what is Adzfun ad Network?, What is CPC of Adzfun?, What is CPM of Adzfun?, Requirements and many more. Let’s start the discussion on the Adzfun review.
What is Adzfun ad Network?
Adzfun is a ad network established in 2014 having CPC as an ad model based in West Bengal, India. It only supports only English language. They share 75% ads revenue to the publisher around the globe.
How to integrate Adzfun with your website?
Intregation of Adzfun with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Adzfun
- Fill in your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Adzfun
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Adzfun vertical or Ads format:
During Adzfun Review, we find following type of ads vertical or ads Format:
- Sky Scrapper
- Mobile Header
During Adzfun Review, we find the following basic requirements for approval. These Requirements are listed below:
- No Violent images or messages that promote violence;
- You should not publish content that encourages Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
- You should not publish content that encourages the Promotion of illegal activities;
- The webmaster should not publish content that encourages Promotion or display of defamatory, libellous or harmful material or material that otherwise infringes upon the rights of Adzfun or any third parties, including intellectual property rights and rights of personality;
- You should not publish Content that is inconsistent with Adzfun’ policies and/or practices;
- Spamming of a participant’s users who have registered for the Adzfun services is highly restricted.
- No Adult, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libellous, infringing, abusive, or includes illegal content, does not promote hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or participates or encourages participation in illegal activities is allowed.
- Online Gambling. Adzfun restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content: Offline and online gambling, gambling-related information, games played for money or prizes,casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged;
- Every size of the website is allowed
- No page View or visitors Requirements
Adzfun CPC or CPM rates:
Adzfun offers a decent CPC and CPM for its ad publisher. The CPC is in the range of 0.0001-.005$ while CPM is in the range of .008-.1$. If we compare Adzfun’s CPC or CPM with AdSense, we find Adzfun has approximately 25-35% rates in respect of AdSense.
Adzfun ad Earning:
The publisher has a high potential of earning from Adzfun as a marketplace as its biggest ad marketplace worldwide. It has a moderate range of revenue with plenty of Advertisers in its marketplace.
Adzfun ad Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from Adzfun. With charge on your payment, these convenient ways helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from Adzfun ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Airtel Money
Adzfun Payment Proof:
This section will try to find some decent payment proof that a publisher gets from Adzfun. Let’s check out these screenshot of earning of Adzfun as payment proof.
There are lot of alternative to Adzfun. Some of these Adzfun alternatives are listed below:
- Poponclick: Popads is a pop-under ads Network for both Mainstreams ads Network. It is a popular ads network based on Pops established in 2009. Now a day, it dominates more than 10% of the Pop market. Thus, it becomes the biggest Pop ad Network.
- Moreniche: Moreniche is a CPA-based Affiliate Network based in the USA, established by Moreniche LTD in 1999. Moreniche mainly offers LINKS to Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS, and Many Affiliate Earnings types. It gets its expertise in the health sector.
- MarketHealth: MarketHealth is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the UK established by MarketHealth LTD in 1989. MarketHealth mainly offers CPA ads based on Health Products. This old CPA network makes it one of the most trusted CPA ad network.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world. (Detailed review of Infolinks with the best alternative.)
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while increasing revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Propeller Ads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression daily while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, its popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while its native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as an ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY.