Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspects of Adworkmedia ad Network. In this Adworkmedia Review, we try to discuss, “what is Adworkmedia?, How can you intergate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Adwork media, CPM or CPC of Adworkmedia, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Adworkmedia.
- 1 What is adworkmedia?
- 2 How to integrate adworkmedia with your website?
- 3 Adworkmedia Ads format:
- 4 Adworkmedia Requirements:
- 5 Adworkmedia Earning:
- 6 Adworkmedia Payment Method:
- 7 Adworkmedia Payment Proof:
- 8 Adworkmedia CPC rates:
- 9 Adworkmedia vs AdSense:
- 10 Pros and Cons of Adworkmedia:
- 11 Adworkmedia Plugin to connect with WordPress:
- 12 Adworkmedia alternative:
What is adworkmedia?
Adworkmedia is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by Adwork media in 2010. Adwork media mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many type of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate adworkmedia with your website?
Intregation of adworkmedia with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of adworkmedia
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of adworkmedia
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Adworkmedia Ads format:
Adworkmedia offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that adworkmedia does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Adworkmedia peace of mind to select your website or not.
Adworkmedia offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Adworkmedia Payment Method:
Adworkmedia offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 35$ for Cheque, Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Western Union, Direct Deposit as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Adworkmedia Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Adworkmedia is a legit and Network.
Adworkmedia CPC rates:
During Adworkmedia Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to publisher. Adwork media only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Adworkmedia vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Adworkmedia is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Adworkmedia has very low marketplace. One major profit of using Adworkmedia is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Adworkmedia. The rates, we get from Adworkmedia is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Adworkmedia:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Adworkmedia ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Adworkmedia Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Adworkmedia does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Adworkmedia. All Adworkmedia alternative are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Adworkmedia.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternetive of Adworkmedia.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Adworkmedia while comparatively high CTR than Adworkmedia Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ad from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them