Hey Guys, Today, we are going to review Advidi ads Network which is one of the finest ad networks and consider as one of the best alternatives of Google AdSense. Let’s discuss each and every possible aspect of Advidione by one. In this Advidi review, we will try to find what is Advidi?, what are the requirements of Advidi?, How to signup into the Advidi ad network for as publisher? and what is the best alternative to the Advidi ad network?
What is Advidi?
Advidi is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve websites which has more than 1 Lakh page views per month but nowadays, they are approving small websites with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of Advidi is in Cyprus.
How to integrate Advidi with your website?
During our Advidi review for the publisher, we find the following steps you need to take in the process of integrating of your website with Advidi, you must have to follow the following steps:
- Go to https://advidi.com/
- Click on Registration
- Fill Form
- You will get a Confirmation Email
- Sign in to the Website with your username and password as filled
- Click on Add New Website Botton
- A new Form Appears on the website
- Verify Your ownership of the website.
- Get Code, and Paste to your website.
- Thus, Advidi is live on your website
Basically, For Now, Advidi does not require any type of Requirements to get approved except high-Quality content and a large portion of traffic should come from search engines. If we talk about the requirements before Covid. Then, the Publisher has to compile with following requirements. These requirements are listed below:
- Publishers must have at least 5,000 Page Views per month to be able to use pop-unders.
- Publishers must have at least 50,000 Page Views per month to be able to use display banners.
- The user-friendly interface of the website
- No Bot or self click on Ads
Advidi vertical or Ads format:
There is a lot of Vertical or Ads format used to be supported by the Advidi ads network. These ads formats are listed below:
- Popunder: Popunder offered by Advidi is highly Intrusive one. In my opinion, you should not have to use this ad network.
- Direct link: Direct link offers high CTR while this high ctr led to a decrease in User experience.
- 486*60: It is broadly known as a Leader board, it offers high visibility and high CTR.
- Web push: Web push is usually renamed push notification based ads.
- Native Banner: Native Banner of Advidi is nothing but the combination of more than 2 more banner ads.
- Vast: It is nothing but the video ad offered by Advidi ad network. It uses to work around the clock and shown video ads through Fixed or floating video players.
- Social Bar: The Full name of the Social bar is Social bar push ads. It was one of the few ad verticals which were firstly offered by Advidi. Currently, the social bar offers 30 times more CTR in respect of other ad verticals.
Advidi Review for the publisher: Earning and CPM
During Advidi publisher Review, we find the CPM of Advidi is in the range of 1-1.5$. Suppose, you get 20,000 visitors per day and a page view of 30000. Then, your earnings are approximately 30-35$.
This high CPM makes a good chance for publishers to earn high.
Advidi Payment Method:
During Review, we found Advidi offers Payment in the Following method. These methods are listed below:
- PayPal –
- Bitcoin –
- Webmoney –
- Paxum –
- Wire Transfer
Advidi CPC rates:
The CPC or CPM rates offered by Advidi are very low. They offer approx 0.001$ to .005$ CPC for INDIA while it’s CPM is approximately .5$ to 1$. it also offers ads at a fill rate of 100%.
Advidi Payment Proof:
During Advidi Review, we find it is a legit and on-time Paying ads network and its payment are listed above.
Advidi Vs Competitors:
In this section, we are going to compare Advidi with some of the top-notch ad networks. We mainly compare CPC and CPM of ads networks.
Advidi vs AdSense:
The compression of Advidiand Adsense is full of excitement. If we compare AdSense with Advidi in terms of CPC, we find CPC of Advidi is nearly 1/4 of AdSense while if your website contains adult content, then we find Advidi is a perfect ads network for your website.
Advidi Vs PropellerAds:
The comparison of PropellerAds and AdSense is very simple. If we compare AdSense with PropellerAds in terms of CPC, we find CPC of Advidi and PropellerAds are approximately the same. If your website contains adult content, then we find Advidiis a perfect ads network for your website.
Pros and Cons of Advidi:
In this section of Advidi publisher Review, we try to illustrate Every possible Pros and Cons of this ads network. These Pros and Cons are listed below:
In this section, we will try conclude every Pros. All Pros are listed below:
- It is one of the Good alternatives of AdSense
- It offers ads in Both ads Format
- Advidi offers a wide range of Vertical or ads Format
- You can also monetize Social Accounts
- Advidi will pay you in Bitcoin, Paypal, Wire transfer, Webmoney and Paxum platform.
- Minimum Payment threshold is approx 5$ for paxum, Webmoney.
- Currently, they don’t require any type of Requirements to get approved.
The main concern is type of ads it supports. Ads of Advidi mainly contain Blotware, Fake Software and adult ads. These are ads are being published in your website which make it highly frustrating for your user.
Advidi Plugin to connect with WordPress:
If we talk about the plugin to connect Advidi to WordPress CMS PLATFORM. Then, we find there is no official plugins for Advidi but one plugin is available. The plugin only show, how much earning has been done by publisher. Plugin
There are too many Good alternatives to Advidi ads Network which we found during Advidi Review are listed below:
- Tyroo Media: Tyroo is a new Delhi, India-based ad network. It has a very very close relationship as an ads network for the publisher as well as an advertiser. It is mainly for the India-based advertiser who wants to advertise for Global Mobile User Acquisition and Monetization Platform.
- Offerwall: Offerwall is a gurugram, India based ad network. It has a very very close relationship as an ads network for Snapchat. It is mainly for the India-based advertiser who wants to advertise on Snapchat.
- Uc Union: Uc Union is china based ad network. The advertiser can uc-union to target more than 500 million users for more than 150 countries. Through this ad network, you can target the whole UC community for your website or Brand. Since it is backed by the Chinese Government. Then there is a chance of brand abuse.
- Mobofox: Mobofox is an In-app advertising solution for the advertiser as well as the publisher. Through, it publisher can monetize its digital property while advertiser can get lead for its digital property.
Last, I just want to say Advidi is one of the finest ads Network in the market but it is not made for websites which have regular Content but it is for URL shorteners, Exotic website, and other ones. These are all facts that we found during Advidi Review.