Are you new to web industries, Experience too much of difficulty to generate revenue as your AdSense is either not approved or your application has been disapproved(rejected). To ease these problem’s we are here another ad Network Popularly Known as Adventive with Adventive Review.
In this article, we try to conclude every aspect of Adventive ad Network with respects to its 360 degrees review as like CPC, CPM, CTR, ALTERNATIVE and requirements.
Adventive Review: Introduction
Adventive is New York-based only publisher focus ads network. Currently, it has a reach of more than 10% of internet users around the globe. It primarily focuses on the Publisher revenue and pretends to increase the revenue.
Feature’s of Adventive: Advertisers
There are too many important feature’s of Adventive, some of the important feature’s of Adventive are Listed Below:-
- Adventive’s CPC offers range from 0.008- .02$ for all Tier countries. thus, the basic costs for clicks are very low.
- Adventive own there own click fraud detection service, thus, ensure high-quality traffic to the Advertisers.
- In their Terms, there are no arguments for commitment for Publisher while Advertisers offers their own ads on their own terms as like CPC and CPM.
- Adventive also offers CPA(Affiliate Ads), these Affiliate ads can be used anywhere without a limitation of your ads.
- The Adventive system is easy to start and easy to use to create both text ads and ads with images for the same CPC cost. The conversion percentage of Adventive is high.
- According to Clickbank members, it is as high as 80 per cent. Click fraud is at zero risks. They filter all unfair traffic and click in real-time with a state-of-the-art technology system and 24/7 human monitoring. No clicks that are determined to be fraudulent are paid for.
FEATURE’S OF Adventive: Publisher
There are too many Grand features of Adventive Networks. Some of the Feature’s for Publisher are Listed below:
- Adventive ads can go side by side with Google Adsense without affecting your AdSense account.
- Adventive pay 80% that is the highest in the industry.
- Adventive pay monthly through PayPal.com, Moneybookers / Skrill.com and Alertpay
- Minimum payout of Adventive is $10.
- Adventive ads are keywords targeted just like AdSense.
- Design your ads display to blend ads with your website.
How to signup in the Adventive Network?
During my Adventive publisher’s review, we find publisher must have to follow the steps that are listed below:
1- Sign up for a free account.
4– Watch your income growing day by day.
Payment Proof: Adventive Review
There is too many Payment Proof for Adventive which shows it is a Legit ads Network. Let’s see Payment Proof:
We are currently working with adventive ad network. So, when we get paid we will paste right here.
Adventive Vs AdSense:
Comparison of both ads Network Adventive with AdSense will bring you on a comprehensive dialogue. As AdSense is the most paying, popular, with highest CPC as well as CPM and a reach of all around the Globe. While, when we talk about Adventive, we find Adventive has most advanced anti-fraud click technology Which makes it best Adword alternative to Publisher. It’s low CPC makes it a bad choice for Publisher in respect of AdSense.
Adventive Review: Requirements
During our Adventive publisher review, we find the following simple Requirements are needed to join this ad network. These requirements are listed below:
- Highly authoritative TLDs domain. (We Recommend Bigrock for purchasing domain)
- They do not accept free hosting (Blogspot) (we Recommend Cloudways for the hosting of your website as it provides top-notch hosting at a very low price. – Here a Detailed unbiased review of Cloudways.)
- Video streaming sites are not accepted for Native Ads (other allowed)
- No faucet sites/ illegal websites
- They will not allow download sites for Native Ads (other allowed)
- No excessive advertising
- Unknown pageview Uniques /day (5000 pages per day for Native)
- All language accepted
- Traffic from all countries
- Google Analytics Installed
Alternative Ads Network: Adventive Review
Though Adventive is a brilliant ads Network for both Publisher as well as AdSense. Thus, we recommend the following lists of ads Networks to be chosen by Publisher as it’s Alternative ads Networks:
- Propel Media: Propel Media is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of Propel Media is in Cyprus.
- Flyout.io: Flyout is an ad network through which you can monetize your website or blog through the sponsored post in your blog. However, you can fix the price of the sponsored post in your blog in the range of 1$ to 100$ for every single post.