AdsTerra Review: Does It is perfect for your website?
Hey Guys, Today, we are going to review AdsTerra ads Network which is one of the finest ad networks and consider one of the best alternatives of Google AdSense. Let’s discuss each and every possible aspect of AdsTerra one by one. In this Adsterra review, we will try to find what is Adsterra?, what are the requirements of Adsterra?, How to signup for the adsterra ad network as a publisher? and what is the best alternative to the adsterra ad network?
What is AdsTerra?
Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve websites which has more than 1 Lakh page views per month but nowadays, they are approving small websites with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
While the ads offered by the adsterra is not up to mark as it offers 3rd-degree ads to most of the premium websites across the globe.
How to integrate AdsTerra with your website?
During our adsterra review for the publisher, we find the following easy steps you need to take in the process of integration of your website with adsterra. These easy steps for integration are listed below:
- Go to AdsTerra.com
- Click on Registration
- Fill Form
- You will get Confirmation Email
- Sign-in to the Website with username and password as filled
- Click on Add New Website Botton
- A new Form Appears on website
- Verify Your ownership to website.
- Get Code, Paste in your website.
- Thus, AdsTerra is live on your website
Basically, For Now, Adsterra does not require any type of Requirements to get approved except high-Quality content and a large portion of traffic should come from search engines. If we talk about the requirements before Covid. Then, the Publisher has to compile with the following requirements. These requirements are listed below:
- Publishers must have at least 5,000 Page View per month to be able to use pop-unders.
- Publishers must have at least 50,000 Page View per month to be able to use display banners.
- User-friendly interface of website
- No Bot or self click on Ads.
- Your website must be hosted in paid hostring solution –
Adsterra vertical or Ads format:
There is a lot of Vertical or Ads format that used to be supported by the Adsterra ads network. These ads formats are listed below:
- Popunder: Popunder offered by adsterra is highly Intrusive one. In my opinion, you should not have to use this ad network.
- Direct link: Direct link offers high CTR while this high ctr led to a decrease in User experience.
- 486*60: It is broadly known as Leader board, it offers high visibility and high CTR.
- Web push: Web push is usually renamed of push notification based ads.
- Native Banner: Native Banner of adsterra is nothing but the combination of more than than 2 more banner ads.
- Vast: It is nothing but the video ad offered by Adsterra ad network. It uses to work around the clock and shown video ad through Fixed or floating video players.
Social Bar: The Full name of the Social bar is Social bar push ads. It was one of the few ad verticals which were firstly offered by Adsterra. Currently, the social bar offers 30 times more CTR in respect of other ad verticals.
AdsTerra Review for pubisher: Earning and CPM
During Adsterra publisher Review, we find the CPM of AdsTerra is in the range of 1-1.5$. Suppose, you get 20,000 visitors per day and a page view of 30000. Then, your earnings is approximately 30-35$.
This high CPM makes a good chance for publishers to earn high.
AdsTerra Payment Method:
During Review, we found AdsTerra offers Payment in the Following method. These methods are listed below:
- PayPal –
- Bitcoin –
- Webmoney –
- Paxum –
- Wire Transfer
AdsTerra CPC rates:
The CPC or CPM rates offered by Adsterra is very low. They offer approx 0.001$ to .005$ CPC for INDIA while its CPM is approximately .5$ to 1$. it also offers ads at a fill rate of 100%.
AdsTerra Payment Proof:
During Adsterra Review, we find it is a legit and on time Paying ads network and its payment are listed above.
AdsTerra Vs Competitors:
In this section, we are going to compare AdsTerra with some of the top-notch ads networks. We mainly compare CPC and CPM of ads Network.
Adsterra vs AdSense:
The compression of Adsterra and Adsense is full of excitement. If we compare AdSense with adsterra in terms of CPC, we find CPC of Adsterra is nearly 1/4 of AdSense while if your website contains adult content, then we find AdsTerra is a perfect ads network for your website.
AdsTerra Vs PropellerAds:
The comparison of PropellerAds and AdSense is very simple. If we compare AdSense with PropellerAds in terms of CPC, we find CPC of AdsTerra and PropellerAds are approximately the same. If your website contains adult content, then we find AdsTerra is a perfect ads network for your website.
Pros and Cons of AdsTerra:
In this section of adsterra publisher Review, we try to illustrate Every possible Pros and Con of this ads network. These Pros and Cons are listed below:
In this section, we will try to conclude every pro. All Pros are listed below:
- It is one of the Good alternative of AdSense
- It offers ads in Both ads Format
- Adsterra offers wide range of Vertical or ads Format
- You can also monetize Social Accounts
- Adsterra will pay you in Bitcoin, Paypal, Wire transfer, Webmoney and Paxum platform.
- Minimum Payment threshold is approx 5$ for paxum, Webmoney.
- Currently, they don’t require any type of Requirements to get approved.
The main concern is the type of ads it supports. Ads of Adsterra mainly contain Bloatware, Fake Software and adult ads. These are ads are being published on your website which makes it highly frustrating for your user.
AdsTerra Plugin to connect with WordPress:
If we talk about plugins to connect Adsterra to WordPress CMS PLATFORM. Then, we find there are no official plugins for Adsterra but one plugin is available. The plugin only shows, how much earning has been done by the publisher. – (Plugin)
There are too many Good alternatives to Adsterra ads Network which we found during Adsterra Review are listed below:
- Popads: Popads is an ads Network that only focuses on Pop and serves approx 30% of worldwide Pop traffic.
- Popcash: Popcash is an ads Network that only focuses on Pop and serves approx 38% of worldwide Pop traffic.
- Exoclick: Exoclick is an ads network for exotic ads and the best alternative of Adsterra for exotic ads.
- Wordads: Wordads is a ads Network if you have a website dedicated to WordPress. Then, it is best for your WordPress dedicated website.
Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
At last, I just want to say AdsTerra is one of the finest ads Network in the market but it is not made for websites which has regular Content but it is for URL shorteners, Exotic website and another one. These are all facts that we found during Adsterra Review.
Video: Adsterra Review
Where is Adsterra based?
Adsterra Network is based in Saint Andrew, Fife.
What is Adsterra CPM?
Adsterra uses the campaign models of Cost per 1000 Impressions (CPM), Cost per Action (CPA), and Cost per Click (CPC). Banner advertisements are CPM/CPC/CPA/CPL/CPI, while pop-unders are CPM/CPA/CPL/PPI. 100% fill rate is provided for all ad formats. Also, their banners are not responsive to size.