Are You New to this Internet world? If Yes, we here with one of the Ads Network named Adnow.
In this article, we are going to touch on many aspects of adnow such as “what is adnow?”, features, alternatives, Payout, adnow vs AdSense, and more. Let’s start the detailed review:
What is adnow?
Adnow is a Native Ad Network that was Introduced in 2014 by the Bunch of some Digital marketers and Big Data Analysts. The ad Network started to Work in 2015, now a day it is becoming smarter day by day as from there they updated their Algorithm more than 15 times.
Since 2015, Adnow is a Hub of more than 150k publishers and serves more than 4B impressions on a Daily Basis. These are the Data given by Adnow.
They often reject your account, if you have only one or two invalid clicks which is almost the same as AdSense. However, In the case of adnow, it terminates your whole account.
Adnow Basic Details:
|Commission Type||CPC /CPM, Native Ads|
|Minimum Payment||$ 20|
|Payment Method||Paypal, Wire|
How to integrate Adnow with your website?
Integration of Adnow with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Adnow
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Adnow
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Important Feature’s of adnow:
There are many features of Adnow. Some of the Important Feature’s of Adnow are Listed below:
- 150k webmasters trust Adnow
- Earn more with your community
- Weekly payments
- Starting with 20$. Paypal and Wire
- Earn more with the same ad unit
- No code conflict with another ad systems
- Safe ads
- All ads are moderated
- Comfortable workflow
- Personal manager, local language support
- Effective ads
- Average native ad CTR is 1%
- 5 minutes setup
- Register now, first payment in 7 days!
Publisher UI Dashboard:
In this section, we will discuss and break down the User Interface of Adnow one by One. Let’s start:
In this section, all approved websites of WEBMASTER are displayed. To add a Website, Just click on the “Add Site” button and fill up the required information.
Widget area of Adnow
To use Widgets functionality, you must have to add at least one website to your account. All widgets are shown here, so you can get the code from here. Adnow gives two codes, Place code together for creating a Native Ads Banner.
Statics: Watch Adnow Revenue
In this area, WEBMASTER will get all reports of clicks, views, income and cpm. Here, You can customize your report using filters.
In this section of Dashboard, you can get a ticket, if you are facing any kind of issues and track the status of the ticket.
The support for Publisher is Good, they have categorized supports in Normal, high, urgent and immediate publishers according to which they create the ticket.
In this section, you can update your personal information and change your account password.
In this section, You have to select your payment methods in order to receive your payment.
Adnow Requirements: No Major Requirements
There are nothing crucial terms and conditions to be a part of Adnow ads Network. Some the Non-critical terms are written below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.(We recommends cloudways for managed wordpress hosting and microhost for unmanaged hosting.)
- They requires high TDL domains.
- Your website mustn’t contain any adult content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
There are too many alternatives to Adnow that we found during the review. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a good alternetive of Adnow.
- Adsense: A Advertising Network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternetive of adnow.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. The cpc ranges between .01-.1$ thus it can make you money making machine.)
Adnow: Payment Proof
During Adnow Review, we find Adnow is a paying platform Ads Network. Some of the payment proof are Listed below.
Adnow Vs AdSense:
We can’t compare Adsense like big Advertising ads Network with Native based Adsense ads Network. During Our Adnow Review, We find Adnow offers between .03-.05$ for every tier country while if we talk about AdSense. Adsense offers .01-.07$ as both are PPC ads networks.
Pros and Cons of Adnow:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using adnow ad networks. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Adnow Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Adnow does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
How do Do you Introduce Adnow?
What are some basic details of Adnow?
Commission Type – CPC /CPM, Native Ads
Minimum Payment – $ 20
Payment Frequency – Weekly
Payment Method – Paypal, Wire
Country – worldwide
Contact Email – firstname.lastname@example.org