We have worked with too many international Ads networks like Adsense, wordads, Speedyads, Adslop and many more. For today, we will discuss Adgebra and how adgebra is the best Adsense alternative through Adsense Review.
What is adgebra?
Adgebra is a product of inuxu technology a Pune-based company. It primarily focuses on The Website containing the native languages of Indian Origin. Adgebra was established as an SSP ad network in 2013 and supports English and More than 11 languages.
Recently, it started to offer Native Video which gives advertisers the potential to connect more than 500mn+ global Indian ethnic audiences across premium publishers to drive brand discovery, awareness, engagement and actions.
CPC/CPM of Adgebra:
Adgebra use to serve more than 10bn ads impressions from over 3000 partner publishers, reach more than 75mn unique visitors every month. During adgebra Review, We find that the CPC of Adgebra ranges between 30 paise to 5 Rupee. The CPM of Adgebra ranges between 10 rupees to 70 rupees.
Adgebra PAYMENT METHOD:
When you reach the threshold of INR 5000, you will be get paid after 60 days of closure of the month.
verticles available: Adgebra
Adgebra offers Native, banner and native video ads that help you to monetize your website via native push or in-stream push.
Adgebra REQUIREMENTS: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENTS
There are nothing crucial terms and conditions to be a part of Adgebra Network. Some of the Non-critical terms are written below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (we recommend cloudways for managed hosting).
- They requires high TDL domains.
- The website Doesn’t contain any adult content.
- They only need a website hosted by you
- No Exotic content, only mainstream content
Adgebra Review: Alternative Ads Network
During our detailed review of adgebra, we find the following ad networks as a great alternative to adgebra. These alternatives are listed below:
- Followads: Followads is an ads Network for both Mainstream as well as Adult ads Networks. It is a popular ads network based on Pops established in 2017.
- Ppcmate: PPCmate is a self-serving and Programmatic ad Exchange ad marketplace established by 3DMA LTD. in 2014. In the Background, it is connected with MOPUB, AdWord, Xendiz, Yahoo ads, Mobofox, Gotham ads, AirPush, and other ad networks for ad Exchange.
- Richads: Richads is a CPC and CPM-based self-serving ad network. During Richads Review, we find it only offers three ad formats i.e Native ads, push Notification, and Popunder Ads.
- Kadam: Kadam Ads is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network. During Kadam Ads Review, we find it only offers three ad format i.e Native ads, push Notification and In-page Ads. One of Its Good Alternative Is pushground which is a push notification ad network.
- AdsTerra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
Adgebra Payment Proof:
For Now, We are working with Adgebra. When we get paid here. We will update that here.
Adsense Vs Adgebra
Comparison of Adgebra and Adsense should not be done as CPM and CPC as the CPC of Adgebra is ranges between 30 to 5 Rupees while CPC of Adsense ranges between 6 rupees to 20 rupees for India Origin. The CPM of Adgebra ranges between 60 Rupee to 450 Rupee while the CPM of ADSENSE ranges between 500 to 780 Rupees.