Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Adclerks ad Network. In this Adclerks Review, we try to discuss, “what is Adclerks?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Adclerks, CPM or CPC of Adclerks, its Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Adclerks.
What is Adclerks?
Adclerk is a CPM based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by James Hakim in 2012. In adclerks Publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space. We can also say it is a great AdSense alternative.
How to integrate Adclerk with your website?
Integration of Adclerk with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Adclerk
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Adclerk
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Adclerk Ads format:
The ads format you can sell is mainly Boxes (Rectangular) in shape.
There is a large twist and turns with respect to requirements. The twist is that adclerks does not require any requirement while ad sellers can or cannot select your ad space for their ads. It’s adclerks peace of mind to select your website or not.
Adclerk offers a Good CPM to the publisher which gives a high potential of Good Earning.
Adclerk Payment Method:
Adclerks offers payment twice a month after reaching a threshold of 25$ through PAYPAL. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Adclerk Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described adclerks as a legit and Network.
Adclerk CPC rates:
During Adclerks Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC ads whereas it only offers CPM ads. The CPM of adclerks ranges between 1.5$ to 3$.
Adclerks vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Adclerks is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while adclerks has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using adclerks is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in adclerks.
Pros and Cons of Adclerks:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using adclerks ad networks. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Adclerks Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, adclerks does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of adclerks. All adclerks alternatives are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is the best alternative of Adclerks.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of Adclerks.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Adclerks while comparatively high CTR than Adclerks Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them
- Paysale: Paysale is an affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. They use to work on long term goals while it has been established in 2008.