Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Adcash ad network. In this Adcash Review, we try to discuss, “what is Adcash?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Adcash, CPM or CPC of Adcash, its Requirements, adcash vs adsense and many more. Let’s start the Review on Adcash.
What is Adcash?
Adcash is a CPM based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by Christophe Avignon and Thomas Padovani in 2007. In Adcash publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space. They offer automatic Approval.
With advanced in-house optimization technology and over 14 years’ ad tech experience, we provide your business with digital advertising tools that deliver real results. Our platform enables advertisers to reach global audiences and allows publishers to monetize web traffic with minimal effort.
How to integrate Adcash with your website?
Integration of Adcash with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Adcash
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Adcash
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Adcash Ads format:
The ads format you can sell is mainly Boxes (Rectangular) and pops in shape.
There is a large twist and turns with respect to requirements. The twist is that Adcash does not require any requirement while ad sellers can or cannot select your ad space for their ads. It’s Adcash peace of mind to select your website or not.
Adcash offers a Good CPM to the publisher which gives a high potential of Good Earning.
Adcash Payment Method:
Adcash offers payment twice a month after reaching a threshold of 100$ for Wire Transfer while 5$ for other Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Adcash Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Adcash as a legit Network.
Adcash CPC rates:
During Adcash Review, we find it offers very low CPC as well as CPM. If we talk about CPC, we find CPC rates are in the range of .0004-.008$ while CPM rates are in the range of .01-.02$.
Adcash vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Adcash is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Adcash has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Adcash is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Adcash. The rates, we get from adcash is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Adcash:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Adcash ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Adcash Plugin to connect with WordPress:
During our ad cash review, we are not able to find any wordpress plugin to connect the ad network with wordpress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Adcash. All Adcash alternatives are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is the best alternative to Adcash.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of Adcash.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Adcash while comparatively high CTR than Adcash Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them