Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of an Ad-center ad Network. In this Ad-center Review, we try to discuss, “what is Ad-center?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Ad-center, CPM or CPC of Ad-center, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Ad-center.
What is Ad-center?
AdCenter equips you with the offers, tools and knowledge you need to make long-term, sustainable income and achieve the lifestyle you’ve been chasing. It has experience of more than 10 years. You can even earn 60$ for every action.
How to integrate Ad-center with your website?
Intregation of Ad-center with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Ad-center
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Ad-center
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Ad-center Ads format:
The Ad-center offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Ad-center does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Ad-center peace of mind to select your website or not.
The Ad-center offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Ad-center Payment Method:
The Ad-center offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Ad-center Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Ad-center is a legit and Network.
Ad-center CPC rates:
During Ad-center Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Ad-center only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Ad-center vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Ad-center is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Ad-center has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Ad-center is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Ad-center. The rates, we get from Ad-center is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Ad-center:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Ad-center ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Ad-center Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Ad-center does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Ad-center. All Ad-center alternative are listed below:
- Fireads: Fireads is an affiliate network that consists not only of publishers but also of advertisers from all around the world. Our main goal is to provide high-quality advertisements that would bring remarkable outcomes. It is the reason we are trusted by thousands of partners. This number has been constantly increasing since our debut on the affiliate market. We do our best to provide full support to our partners to succeed further, together.
- Rtx platform: Rtxplatform is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network. During Rtxplatform Review, we find it only offers three ad formats i.e Native ads, push Notification and In-page Ads.
- Push house: PUSH HOUSE is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for Native Ads.
- Adscompass: Adcompass is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace having headquarter in England. It is one of the premier ads networks for Push Notification.