Most of you who is here must heard about the Affiliate Program which use to be run by the Ace hardware. So, in this article, we try to review the Ace hardware affiliate program.
In this Ace affiliate program review, we will try to find each possible aspects like “What is Ace Hardware Affiliate Program?”, How to apply, requirements, alternatives, and many more. Let’s start the detailed review:
What is ace Hardware?
Ace hardware is USA based world’s largest home improvement cooperative company with more than 5300 stores in across 70 countries.
This company use to offer CPA based affiliate products that can be marketed by affiliate marketer only on a CPA basis.
How to Join Ace Affiliate Program?
During our review, we found the webmaster have to use the following method, if they wants to join the Ace Affiliate program. These steps are listed below:
- Go to the official website of Ace Affiliate
- find a button “Affiliate program”
- Signup to the form,
- Wait for approval
- and you are ready to go.
Ace Hardware does offer any type of rigid requirements. So, some of the easy requirements are listed below:
- Content must be of product oriented
- Primary source of your traffic must be USA
- Product only shipped to USA
Payment: Ace Hardware Affiliate Program
The payment you have earned will be transferred to your account only after 45 days of the conversion. The commission you can earned ranges between 2-4%.
This high commission with high conversion helps you to make bag enormous amount of money from blogging.
Pros and Cons:
During our affiliate program review, we find lots of pros and cons. Some of these pros and cons are listed below:
- One of the biggest cooperative around the world.
- No minimum requirements
- You can promote as much as you can
- Only USA affiliates are allowed
- Commission rates in low
Best Ace Hardware Affiliate Program Alternative:
There are too many ace hardware affiliate program are available. Some of them are good and listed below:
- Ahrefs affiliate program: Ahrefs Affiliate Program is a program run by the Ahrefs SEO optimization platform. The program launched in the 2011with a lifetime recurring commission of 20%. They also get coupons to offer publishers. The coupon offers $7 per month.
- Hostinger Affiliate Program: Hostinger is a web hosting provider that mainly offers the lite-speed based shared hosting top the webmasters across the globe while its primary customer country is INDIA. It also offers cloud hosting solutions but they are uncooperative with other hosting solutions like Cloudways, Siteground while it also clouds hosting at the same price.
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting provider powered by Digital ocean, Linode, Vultr, and many other. The commision rate of the cloudways is upfront $30 plus 7% of billing ammount on the recurring basis.
- Coinbase: Coinbase is a USA based crypto trading platform that enables buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptos. They are with a mission to create an open financial system based on cryptos. Some of the silent features of cryptos are listed below:
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. – It use offer 3% of the total revenue of the user.