During Payclick Review, we try to explore every possible aspects such as What is Payclick?, How to integrate Payclick with your website, Payclick vertical or Ads format, Payclick Requirements, Payclick Earning, Payclick Earning, Payclick Payment Method, Payclick Payment Proof, Payclick CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
What is Payclick?
Payclick is a CPC or CPM based ad marketpalce based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ads network for Native Ads.
How to integrate Payclick with your website:
Intregation of Payclick with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Payclick
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Payclick
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Payclick vertical or Ads format:
For Now, Payclick only supports Boxes as a ads Format. Almost every type of of boxes are supported.
Website owners who wants to become publisher at Payclick does not need any requirements. In these boxes, payclick mainly serves Native ads.
Payclick CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of Payclick, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. IN Case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
Payclick Payment Method:
These methods are most convenient ways to get paid from Payclick. These convenient ways with charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get payed from Payclick ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
Payclick Payment Proof:
We are currently working with Payclick to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from payclick, we will post here
Payclick vs AdSense:
Comparison of two these ad network is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketpalce while Payclick is mice of this ad marketpalce.
Pros and Cons of Payclick:
In this section, we will talk about Pros and cons of Payclick ads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too time to get approved
- AdSense: AdSense is the best alternative for any ad Network. It’s high Paying and best alternative of Payclick’s Native Ads. However, CPC or CPM of Payclick is twice low in respect of AdSense.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is the best alternative for Payclick’s direct link ad. However, CPC or CPM of both ads network are almost same.
- Taboola: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Payclick Network.
- Mgid: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Payclick Network.
- Adgebra: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Payclick Network. If you have a large quant of traffic from India, then, it’s best ad network alternative for India.
- Popunderzone: It’s a best alternative for Pops monetization done through Payclick network. CPC and CPM of both are quite Equal.
- Admaven: It’s best alternative for Push Notifications segment of Payclick Review. The CPC and CPM is low in respect of Payclick and network.
Conclusion: Payclick Review
In my Point of View, you should not join Payclick. As takes a lot of time to approve your website as well as they have low paying ads.